Caraway cares about our Guests, our Staff and our Community. Because we care, we are asking you to take precautions to keep yourself and others safe and healthy, especially in light of the recent developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the U.S. You can learn more about (COVID-19) HERE. We will continue to actively monitor developments as we remain in contact with local/state agencies, and to follow the direction of the NC Division of Public Health, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
What we are doing:
As always, the health and safety of our campus remains a priority. As we are well into flu season, and in light of COVID-19 our Facilities and Houskeeping staff are taking extended measures with sanitizing high-traffic and high-touch areas in addition to daily routine cleaning and sanitizing measures already in place. You will find hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout our campus and especially in high-traffic areas. We are actively reinforcing the preventative measures outlined by the CDC and ensuring that all hand washing stations/restrooms are restocked more frequently.
What you can do:
- Clean your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially after you have been in public places
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm, not into your hands
- Avoid close contact with others that are sick
- For the safety and well-being of others. If you are sick please stay home and take care of yourself
Please join us as we pray for those affected by this illness, their caregivers, and those working diligently to minimize the impact of this virus.